Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day of the Dead Makeup



I created this day of the dead sugar skull look for Halloween 2012. My boyfriend went as a witch doctor. I wanted a creepy look to go with that.

A few pictures of the practice face. I was just trying to figure out what I wanted to do and exactly How long it would take me. 

Look for the first Party.




For the second night I wanted to do something a little different. I tried to create a sugar skull ripping out of a jack-o-lantern. I ended up being to stressed that night to handle the makeup. As soon as I was done panting it on I had to wash it off, because my body was having a reaction to the makeup. Of course I had guests about to arrive at any minute for my Halloween Party. So I jumped in the shower, threw on a pirate outfit, a bandanna, and went as a pirate. 






No comments:

Post a Comment