Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July Fireworks Makeup



I wanted to mix things up this time and try doing a makeup on my arm. I originally only planned on making 3 fire works, but I was having so much fun.... So it  turned into a sleeve of fireworks.


I applied Mehron Paradise Paint in black all over my arm. Then it was time for glitter. I used a  shimmery shadow and loose glitter to achieve the stary look I was going for in the sky.
  • L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in Black Pearl
  • the shimmery black shadow from the BH Party Girl After Hours palette

I started the firework by sponging on Graftobian Pro Paint in White Swan, which I covered in NYX Red Head Eye shadow. I was going for a red hue behind the firework.

The next step was to add Wolfe Fx Red Paint from the Hydrocolor Essentials Palette. I just kept adding lines to make it look as much like a firework as possible. Then to add dimension I used the white again to highlight my lines and applied the NYX Red Head shadow over the white. I repeated that until I got the look I was going for. 

When I was finally content with the red, I add white highlights like before, but this time I didn't cover them with eyeshadow.The final step was to add some glitter! I used a few different glitters to make the firework sparkle.

  • Icing Mineral Eye Shimmer
  • NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Opal Sparkle and 14 Karat Rose
  • L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in Snow White

I continued to use those steps to create each fire work. 


For the eyes I used 
  • The second red color in the BH Cosmetics 1st Edition 120 Color Palette 
  • Icing Mineral Eye Shimmer
  • The second Darkest Blue in the BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette Cool Shimmer Eyeshadow
  • Graftobian Pro Pain in White Swan

Thank you as always for checking out my blog. Hope you guys had a wonderful 4th of July! Here are more 4th of July themed posts 



 You can find Sherries Customs on .....

No comments:

Post a Comment