Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Makeup Collection so Far


What I use to create my looks. I don't have a lot of makeup, but what I do have works great for me right now.




*Please excuse the messy products all of these get used a lot!


I've been using Wolfe products for years. I love how bright and vivid their face paints are. 


Was the first company I bought makeup from for doing big makeup looks. I bought a verity of palettes I thought would suite my color needs. The first 2 are my favorites and the ones I reach for the most. They are also my everyday makeup favorites.

 88 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette

 Eyes on the '80s Eyeshadow Palette

  BH Party Girl After Hours Eyeshadow Palette

 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition

 BH Studio Pro Waterproof Eyeprimer


  • I love their eyeliners. I use them to sketch out my looks and to add shadows and highlights.
  •  Their eyeliner brush is my only official makeup brush. The rest are all craft brushes.
  •  I use the little brush on the micro brow pencil for brushing out my brows when I'm applying a glue stick to hide them for nobrow makeup looks.
  • I also use their mascara for all my looks. (Oops looks like I forgot to take a picture of it.)



Pro paints are my favorite face paint for blending colors. It's so smooth and blends seamlessly. I only have their white at the moment, but I plan on getting many more of their colors.



Paradise Paint in my opinion is similar to Graftobian Pro Paint, as far as consistency and blend ability. I do have to work a little harder to blend  Mehron Paradise Paint, but not too much. Oh and it smell like coconut! I love it. The only thing I wasn't happy about with this paint was that it's very difficult to get off. I jumped in the shower got my face all cleaned, just to look down, and find that the rest of my body was now black. So I cleaned that all up. After I thought I got it all off and was finally clean, I rubbed the shower certain with my arm got black on myself and had to start over again. It was beyond frustrating. That hasn't stopped me from using it, but it is something I have to deal with every time I do use it. I only have the black so maybe the other colors aren't like this. I plan on getting more and trying them out, so we'll see. 


That's all my makeup. Thanks for checking out my blog. I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm sure there will be another like is soon as my collection grows. 

You can find Sherries Customs on.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment