Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Peacock Feather Gift Wrap


Step by step beautiful rustic gift wrap that's as easy as one, two, three...


What you need
  • Your Gift box
  • string or ribbon
  • Feathers ( I used two peacock feathers in white and green)  

  1. The first step is to tie a bow on the box with your string/ribbon


    2. Place the first feather under your string/ribbon.


    3.Add the second feather behind the string/ribbon, arrange it the way you want , and your done!


It really doesn't get much easier then that! You can use as many feathers as you want, any kind of ribbon or string, this really has endless possibilities. You could also attach a cute gift tag to it. I kept it simple and used items I had on hand. 

A little side note, I left the stems longer on the peacock feathers so they could be displayed in a vase. 




 I love interacting with you guys so if this post inspired you to create something crafty with your gift wrap send me a picture in the comments bellow. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Find Sherries Customs on ....

No comments:

Post a Comment