Sunday, August 2, 2015

Published in a Magazine!!

So exciting, I have been published in the second issue of an online Magazine called Artists Unknown!!

* Photo credit and Cindy's links at the end of the post


When I was contacted by Cindy Chen the creator of Artists Unknown to be apart of her magazine I was beyond thrilled! Cindy creates such visually stunning magazines and I was so honored that she was interested in my work. She was super helpful and answered ALL of my many questions about submitting photos. It was a great experience. These are the photos from the magazine. I love what she did with the background of my alien look. I wish I would have thought to do something like that with it! 




the pearl mermaid
photography, makeup and styling by cindy chen
modeled by lea oriol


Blog

Instagram

Facebook


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to go check out the magazine. There are so many awesome artists in it.  As always thank you and you can find Sherries Customs on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment