Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Toxic Ariel Makeup









This look was created for the Deadly Disney collaboration I was a part of on Instagram. This is my very first collaboration. I was inspired by all the different zombie Disney makeups out there. I wanted my version of Ariel to have radiation poison.

I've  been dying to do a makeup with glowing green eyes. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try it out and see if I could come up with something cool. Hope you like what I created. Instagram links to the very talented  artist I collaborated with will be at the bottom of the page.

So I splurged and bought four eye shadow pallettes from BH Cosmetics, that I used in this Toxic 
Ariel Makeup look!


This was my first chance to play with my new BH Pallettes!!  Above was my makeup setup for this look. It's a bit of a diy disaster. I can't put anything on my bathroom counter without it falling into the sink. I fixed that by simply finding a piece of wood the size of my sink and placed it over the hole thing. It looks terrible, but it worked for my needs. Work with what you got right!?


Getting back to the makeup I also used
Graftobian Pro Paints in White Swan,
Wolfe Face Art & FX Hydrocolor 12 Color Palette and a few other Wolfe squares,
NYX  LE FROU FROU  Volume and Length Mascara.


This makeup look was so much fun to create. For the red in my hair I just tinted my hair and eyebrows a little with the Wolfe fx red. I'm totally feeling the red eyebrows!  #gingerlove



The pictures above were taken inside and the ones below were taken outside. That's why the lighting and colors are so different.


 I never wear contacts in my looks. I just use the magic eye color effect app. It's easy to use and I can create the look I want very quickly.  They have tons of different eye colors and contact styles. It a great app ,I love it and use it all the time. 

 

The photo below was created by the host of the collaboration  . The Instagram post read like this.

Deathly Disney Collab

A darker take on the classic Disney characters
. @adam_fitzs - The Magic Mirror has lost all it's magic and has begun to shatter
 @elenavald - Beauty has been attacked by the beast
@claire.bryant.1848mua - Bambi had a run in with a hunter
@sherriescustoms - Ariel's home has become toxic and polluted and so has she
@bayliss_sfx - You can tell by Cheshires sinister smile, that he's working on an evil plan



 Thank you for checking out my blog and don't forget to follow me on.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment