Fun and festive dessert for our 4th of July boating activities. This dessert came from needing a fast boat friendly dessert. It's a super simple four ingredient dessert that we loved and made over and over.
- Strawberry shortcake shells
- French Vanilla cool whip
- Mason jars/glass/ or container
Prep is simple just cut up the strawberries place them in a bowl and sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- Place a strawberry shortcake shell down into into the mason jar
- Add a layer of the french vanilla cool whip
- A layer of strawberries
- A layer of blueberries
- Another layer of cool whip
Cut the strawberry shortcake in half and add one of the halves to the mason jar. Then repeat steps 1 through 5 again. These were great on the boat, no mess, and easy to store. Oh and they are soooo yummy you guys will love them!
Here's a few pictures from our boat ride.
Hope you guys had an awesome 4th of July! here are some more red white and blue themed posts.