Saturday, November 1, 2014

Lady Gaga Skull Makeup


          

Those of you who know me well know that I really enjoy anything skull related. So when I saw Alex Factions Lady Gaga Skull Makeup Halloween Tutorial video on YouTube I just had to try it out! 


I spent weeks coming up with the makeup and costume ideas for the Frankenstein looks I created for Halloween. (If you haven't seen then check them out Here ) but everyones favorite look for Halloween 2014 had to be the skull makeups I came up with for a last minute party. I'm totally addicted to YouTube, there's an endless supply of talented artists right at your fingertips. I watch makeup videos daily to better my technique. It jumps starts my day and gets me inspired bright and early. When I found Alex Factions Lady Gaga Skull Makeup Halloween Tutorial video and watched it several times. I totally fell in love with the way he does teeth. His technique is much faster and more realistic then what I've done in the past.

For nicks face I followed Alex's video. I had a blast creating this. Only took maybe two hours. Which for those of you who know me, know that that's huge for me! I'm a slow and steady kind of makeup artist.... Emphasis on Slow! oh well I always get it done. Alex's video inspired me to try out what I learned on my own Colorful Skull Makeup design.

Alex Faction

Website

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter


Like/Follow Sherries Customs on....

Instagram

Etsy

Facebook

Pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment